Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- Held byMidwifery team
- Opening Times Thursday afternoons
- Additional InformationThis clinic is for Antenatal appoinments.
Postnatal checks are obtained through appointment with a doctor at approximately 6 weeks after giving birth.
- Requires GP Referral?No
- Held byPractice Nurse
- Opening TimesBy appointment with the Nurse
- Opening TimesFriday Mornings 9-11am
- Additional InformationThe clinic operates weekly, by appointment with both a practice nurse and a doctor, for bi-annual checks and interim reviews.
- Additional InformationVarious minor surgical operations and joint injections are undertaken at the Surgery. Your doctor will advise you when these are appropriate.
- Requires GP Referral?Yes
- Held byPractice Nurse Team, Dr Cochrane
- Additional InformationA clinic for those patients on anticoagulation medication. For monitoring, advice, dosing.
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01737 371011.